We are looking for a Sales Manager
Who we are
Synres produces alkyd and acrylic binders for the Paints and Coatings Industry. The company is located in Hoek van Holland, close to Rotterdam in The Netherlands.
Since early 2022 Synres is part of the COIM Group – operating stand-alone as a midsize company, but with the support of a larger multinational chemical company. Currently Synres is constructing a new production unit which will grow our production volumes and diversifying to other applications.
The sales team is small, yet very dedicated, working in close collaboration with the Synres organization and our customers. Priority for the sales team is being close to customers, providing maximum support through promptness, no-nonsense attitude, speed and excellence.
Extensive contacts need to be maintained with both external as well as internal parties. All activities are to be executed 100% within the Synres framework of Safety, Health and Environment.
Purpose of the position
Manage existing business and realize new business developments in the relevant sales area.
- Develop and effectively grow new business in sales area.
- Realize sales budget and management of connected costs.
- Responsible for key account management and plans in sales area.
- Prepare and communicate prices to customers.
- Allocate technical service to customers.
- Manage commercial contacts and other relations in the relevant sales region.
- Plan and implement sales tactics for the sales region in conjunction with other Sales Managers.
- Contribute to developing the customer strategies and overlaying sales plan of Synres.
- A minimum of 8 years working experience in commercial roles.
- Mixed commercial and technical background is preferred.
- Knowledge of chemical industry, preferably Paints and Coatings.
- Knowledge of coating binder applications is preferred.
- Knowledge of relationship management and/or key account management.
- Customer orientation, both to external and internal customers.
- Results driven: deliver on time, in full.
- Commercial skills: having a feeling for tact and diplomacy.
- Negotiation skills: being able to find win-win solutions.
- (Cultural) Sensitivity.
- Excellent social and communication skills.
- Team player, yet very self-propelling.
- Mature, serious counterpart for customers, end-users and all other industry parties.
Knowledge & Educational level
- Bachelor (HBO) or similar.
- Good understanding of industrial marketing.
- Affinity with Synres products and customer applications.
- Able to communicate in English fluently (written and spoken) and preferably knowledge of French and/or Spanish language.
What do we offer?
- A challenging, independent position with a lot of freedom yet connected to serious responsibilities.
- An interesting, ambitious environment with high energy levels and a firm belief and dedication to realizing significant growth in the upcoming years.
- The position offers an attractive package with a market competitive salary, target bonus and lease car.
- You will work from a home based office, being part of the open, informal, ‘can do’ culture.Are you interested?
Please send your motivation letter and CV per e-mail to Mrs M. Reiling, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.